Working With US
While every site is different in terms of organisational and technical requirements, here is a brief overview of a typical website workflow process:
Each and every website that Karmabunny Web Design undertakes is looked at with fresh eyes and with a perspective driven by the client's goals. Effective early consultations are of vital importance where this is concerned.
As well as nailing down technical and functional requirements, early meetings tend to be excellent for developing a commonality of thought towards a project.
Our role in this process is to ask questions that will raise your awareness of the web as an effective medium and to educate where possible.
Before any design or construction work can be done there is a certain amount of planning that must be carried out by Karmabunny Web Design:
- We create a sitemap detailing the pages of your website
- We discuss and settle on a navigation style
- Technical requirements are laid out (Database driven elements, minimal browser compatibility, screen resolution issues etc)
- We discuss available resources (Images, design elements)
- An accurate quotation and timeline is created and approved
The design stage is probably the most exciting stage of your website's production. It is here that our understanding of your requirements and indeed your project's personality is truly tested.
We create design visuals that allow you to evaluate the look and feel of your site. These visuals are discussed, critiqued and re-worked where necessary until all parties are enthused and ready to build the final product.
Once construction of your site is underway you will be kept in touch with developments every step of the way.